The story of InventiAir
InventiAir was founded in 2008 with a vision of creating more efficient ventilation products based on modern research.
Our business concept is to offer end products for ventilation systems, such as air diffusers and climate devices, which significantly reduce energy consumption at the same time as delivering a better indoor climate.
The technology on which InventiAir’s products are based derives from many years of research in fluid mechanics and air distribution.
- 2010 – A test project is carried out in Stockholm. The results show that the technology results in a better indoor climate, with potential for saving energy through lower airflows and/or reduced temperatures for cooling and heating in the ventilation system.
- 2011 – The first products are launched on the Nordic markets.
- 2012 – Petter Lundgren is recruited from Lindab to build up InventiAir’s sales organisation.
- 2013 – InventiAir sets its sights on markets beyond Scandinavia, in particular the UK.
- 2014 – InventiAir achieves breakthrough. Sales and customer numbers increase massively.
- 2014 – In conjunction with Vinnova, we undertake our first verification study at the University of Gävle – and the findings confirm the benefits of the technology in terms of energy savings and improved indoor climate.
- 2015 – The product range is enhanced with five new products and several patent applications.
- 2016 – InventiAir now has more than 400 reference projects in three different countries. Our technology ventilates more than 300,000 square metres.